"Physics and Astronomy of Neutron Stars and Supernovae"
22-23 June 2015 @NAOJ
Symposium was finished with great success.
Thanks a lot for participating this symposium.
We will hold an International Symposium on "Physics and Astronomy of Neutron Stars and Supernovae"
on 22nd and 23rd June 2015 at National Astronomical Observatory of Japan (NAOJ),
which is a series of OMEG Institute*.
This symposium is hosted by NAOJ and grant-in-aid for scientific research on innovative areas,
"Nuclear matter in neutron stars investigated by experiments and astronomical observations."
The symposium will cover the following topics:
- cold & proto (hot) neutron stars
- structure of neutron stars
- EOS for high density region
- nuclear experiments for neutron star matter
- observations of neutron stars
The symposium poster is attached herewith.
We would appreciate it if you could post it in your institute for attracting more participants.
* This OMEG institute supported by UKAKUREN, and by grant-in-aid for scientific research on innovative areas, "Nuclear matter in neutron stars investigated by experiments and astronomical observations."
H. Sotani (NAOJ) hajime.sotani_at_nao.ac.jp
T. Kajino (NAOJ) kajino_at_nao.ac.jp
H. Tamura (Tohoku U.)